System Three SilverTip GelMagic
GelMagic is a toughened, non-sagging, two component, structural epoxy adhesive designed for superior bonding to wood and most porous materials. Measuring is easily accomplished by either volume or weight. GelMagic requires no additional modification with fillers and can be applied to vertical and overhead surfaces without running, eliminating the mess and waste associated with other epoxies.
GelMagic exhibits exceptionally high peel strength and employs a state of the art, two-phase epoxy morphology, which creates an adhesive bond that is tougher, more resistant to embrittlement and has better elevated temperature properties than other room temperature cured epoxy adhesives. GelMagic can be post-cured up to 140ºF for even greater performance.
- For use above and below the waterline.
- Bonds are permanent, non-brittle, highly impact and creep resistant.
- Features a convenient 2:1 mixing ratio.
- Will not shrink upon curing; fills large gaps without loss of strength.
- Unique color indicator (blue) disappears when resin and hardener are thoroughly mixed.
- Can be dispensed through most simple lever action, gear or displacement metering systems.
- Available in cartridges that dispense with a conventional caulking gun.