General Purpose Epoxy Resin
System Three General Purpose Epoxy is our original product. It actually gave the company its name. From the founding of the company until just a few years ago it has been the workhorse of the product line. The system formulation, containing one resin and three curing agents or hardeners contains a significant amount of renewable materials. Long before "green” was in vogue the System Three General Purpose Epoxy System contained as much as 30% plant derived materials and has never contained any volatile organic compounds (VOC).
It has excellent pot life and cure-time control. When selecting a hardener, consider the minimum temperature expected during application and the desired working time. Combine different General Purpose Epoxy Hardeners to provide a continuous range of cure times.
- Features a convenient 2:1 mixing ratio.
- A solvent-free, unfilled, epoxy system.
- Use for almost all epoxy applications.
- Resin formulated for use with any of three hardeners.
- Select hardener based on minimum temperatures expected during application and desired pot life.
- Combine different System Three General Purpose Hardeners to provide a continuous range of cure times.